- A 15-20% cut in the DoD Civilian/Contractor personnel.
- Closure of most permanent overseas bases overseas. Let sovereign nations provide for their own defense. Treaty obligations will be honored with training alongside our partners.
- Further limitations on acquisitions and contractor work, addressing the lobbying efforts of the Military Industrial Complex and reducing the hundreds of millions of dollars wasted annually.
- An immediate moratorium on retired Generals and Admirals serving within corporations tied to military services for ten years after their official retirement date. The influence these senior leaders retain upon retirement continues to wield power within the United States Military. As such they are employed by the Military Industrial Complex to influence the acquisition of equipment, software, and training processes within the services.
- End the imperial use of our all-volunteer force and ensure through Congressional oversight, that the oaths of the servicemembers who selflessly step forward to defend this nation are honored.
- Demand a completed audit with subsequent audits in the future.